Thank you for your interest in LifeBrokers, we are glad to assist you with your contracting needs.
LifeBrokers participates in an online shared contracting system called SureLC. To begin the licensing and contracting process with LifeBrokers we will begin with our SureLC Pre-Contracting Packet.
Step 1: Complete the SureLC Pre-Contracting Packet – We do recommend you save the packet to your computer before beginning the process of completing the document.
Click Here for SureLC Agent Resource Guide
Step 2: Return the completed packet and supporting documents
The packet can be returned to licensing via:
Secure Doc Upload: Click Here for Secure Document Upload
Required completed documents to be returned:
- LifeBrokers Agent Profile (Part I and Part II)
- Signed Agent Profile Part (II) Signature Page
- Special Notes and Requests – if applicable
- Legal Questions for Contracting and Appointment Requests
- Letter of Explanation to background questions – if applicable
- Signed Disclosure Release Page – for electronic signature
- Completed EFT Authorization Page (be sure to attach a copy of a voided check to this page).
- A copy of your Annuity CE Training Certificate – Require to write Annuities
- A copy of your Long Term Care CE Training Certificate – Required to write LTC or linked benefits
- A copy of your E&O coverage.
- Proof of Anti-Money Laundering completion (Please provide screen shot, certificate or you may provide LIMRA login and password so the data automatically feeds into SureLc.
Step 3 : Review Additional Requirements
- Producer Information Updates: It is up to the individual producer to provide all changes and or updates to contact, mailing, background, banking information, E&O Certificates, AML training and CE Training to LifeBrokers. If you have any changes to any information on the above forms, please let us know as soon as possible.
- AML: Anti-Money Laundering Training refresher course must be completed on yearly basis. This training can be done online at http://nailba.limra.com/Nailba_default.html or with 3rd party vendor.
- Annuities and LTC: Be sure that any state mandated continuing education is current. Many states require follow up C. E. every 2 years. Applications from Advisor with non-current C. E. will be rejected and returned by the carriers as mandated by the Department of Insurance in that State.
- Annuities: According to NAIC Model Regulation 275, each Advisor is required to complete product specific training modules through each insurance carrier prior to the date of an annuity application. Applications from Advisors who have not completed the training will be rejected and returned by the carriers, according to each state’s requirements.
- Annuities Carrier Specific Product Training: According to NAIC Model Regulation 275, each agent is required to complete product specific training modules through each insurance carrier prior to the date of an annuity application. Applications from agents who have not completed the training will be rejected and returned by the carriers, according to each state’s requirements.
- Please check the carrier specific annuity product training for the latest information on training requirements
Step 4: Once we receive your completed pre-contracting packet and input it into our system; Carrier specific contracting can be requested and we, via SureLC from firstname.lastname@example.org, will subsequently send you the carrier specific contracting link.
The carrier specific link with only a few carrier-specific background questions that might not have been included in the pre-contracting packet; the you review, approve and apply your electronic signature.(Just a few clicks and apply your signature and you’re done.)
Step 5: When a piece of business is received in our office, your contract request will be submitted to the carrier unless your contracting in a pre-appointment state or carrier requires contracting to be submitted and agent code assigned prior to business being written.
LifeBrokers Licensing Team
Phone: 602-494-9500 Fax: 602-494-0500