To receive quotations and have DIS handle your disability case you must register first on our website. Registration to place cases with LifeBrokers and DIS, our new servicing agency, can be found under the Disability Tab.
To contact DIS for service related questions please see the contact information below:
(800) 898-9641 ext 8446
One our key objectives at LifeBrokers is to offer agents superior service for their insurance businesses, whether it is life, long term care, disability insurance or annuities. We are always striving to provide more to our agents for every type of insurance product area we offer.
- Superior support and knowledge to help with cases
- A variety of carriers and products to choose from that serves your clients situation and needs
- Knowledgeable case management to help convert your case into a paid case.
With these in mind that’s why we are announcing a strategic partnership with Disability Insurance Services, DIS, a leading brokerage provider in the area of disability insurance.
This strategic partnership provides more services, knowledge, and tools to help agents with their disability insurance clients.
DIS and LifeBrokers are uniquely qualified to provide you with the best in disability insurance carriers, products, case management, and tools agents will need to EARN MORE with LESS WORK.
Who is DIS?
DIS is a Disability Specialist Brokerage working with agents and general agencies to assist in the sale of disability insurance. The DIS mission is to help all Americans secure paycheck protection. The risk of disability is high. The relative cost of insurance is low. DIS helps brokers deliver great solutions. We also help consumers find great brokers.
- A great choice of Disability Insurance Companies
- On-line Quote requests from the LifeBrokers website
- An On-line Quote Engine from the LifeBrokers website
- The DIS Quote Analyzer Tool for better presentations at point-of-sale.
- Webinars, Newsletters, and educational materials for agent education.