Douglas K Saul, CFP®
Life Point-of-Sale, Estate and Business Planning Specialist
P 602-494-9500 Ext. 115
If You Find Yourself in This Situation Call LifeBrokers®
You have a high net worth client or a business client. You have a good relationship and you’re looking for sound financial planning and case design to assist you and your client. What do you do? Call LifeBrokers® and ask for Doug Saul, CFP®.
LifeBrokers® is proud to announce the addition of Douglas K. Saul, CFP® to assist agents and reps as our Point-of-Sale, Estate and Business Planning Specialist.
Douglas K. Saul, CFP®
Doug has 35 years of experience and an exceptional background in life Insurance and financial Planning that includes:
- Life insurance Point-of-Sale Specialist experience with Lincoln and Prudential Life Insurance Companies
- Providing point-of-sale and case design with reps of Smith Barney, Wachovia, and Merrill Lynch
- A Certified Financial Planner
- Estate and Business Planning Expertise
- Executive Benefit Planning Expertise
Doug is available to assist you in the case design and point-of-sale experience on large estate planning or business cases that require significant planning, knowledge, experience, and sales ability. Doug is available to assist without sharing the case or having to sign on the application. LifeBrokers® makes Doug’s considerable expertise available as a part of our service to agents.